I am single, nearly 48, not likely to remarry (although anything could happen).
 I notice that most caregivers are either spouses or nurses, or other workers.
My children have expressed the wish to take care of me eventually, when I need
it.  However, my daughter has 6 children and is very busy now and will be for a
while (the youngest is only 1 & 1/2).  My son is 23 now and although he tries,
he is not ready, or is frightened, or just cannot cope with the reality that mom
will be disabled someday.  I have never been one to ask anyone for help for
anything.  Any help in this matter would be greatfully accepted.
Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]