George L.
I hear you.  I read the news letters and other information and wonder if I have
the same disease.  But, I know that I do.  We all go through our own version of
it.
Yes, I am determined to work as long as I can, which means I will never give up.
I intend to work at something all my life!
I don't know if there will ever be a cure, however, I hope that the causes are
found so that there will be fewer people in the future who need to suffer from
this.
Thank you for the encouraging words. I feel better about living in a remote
area, and not wanting to move to where the special hospitals and centers are.
Keep up the good work, George L.
Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]