Murph
Don't give up on work.  If you are capable of working, in spite of PD, just do
it.  If no one will hire you, create your own job, either by creating your own
company or creating a job that a company cannot live without.  My office was a
dream.  I wanted to be able to help people who had little or no access to basic
informtion get what they needed.  With a few friends that is just what I have
done.  If you find that there is a job you could do for an employer explain,
firmly, that the American Disabilities Act states that if you qualify for the
job, your disability cannot be used in evaluation unless it can be proved that
it makes the job dangerous. Also the act provides for 'reasonable accomodation',
this means that special equipment or wider doors (for a walker or wheelchairs)
must be provided.  I donot recommend throwing this at an employer, however if
you make them understand that they will look better for hiring you it doen't
hurt.
Good luck, Murph

Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]