 Thank you all for replying so soon.  I've talked with my son.
He says he can talk about medications, exercises, sypmtoms, etc..  He even has
begun to learn to do massage for me.  He does my shoulders,neck, and now that I
have begun to have 'restless leg syndrome' my legs, especially the calves.  He
tries to help as best he can.
HOWEVER, when I shake, or have a spasm, or 'make faces', or exhibit the symptoms
(as opposed to TALKING about them) he cannot stand to be around me.  He says he
does not want to see me hurting.  He panics and does not know what to do to
help.  I have tried to tell him that most of the time there is nothing he can
do, except be there for me to lean on.
How can I ask anyone to endure watching me become so crippled?
Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]