Mary Ann and Jamie,
My son and I are also interested in the SCA .  The nearest active group is in
Arcata, over 80 miles away.  So, we have been talking to friends about creating
our own hamlet or such.  I think it would be so much fun.  My neighbor has a
degree in history, especially ancient European history.

In case you did not see my intro: I am 47 (48 in March 97) and althouth I was
diagnosed a year and a half ago I have had symptoms for over 2 years.  My tremor
is on my right side, arm and leg, and I have recently developed restless leg
syndrome.  With each new symptom I dive back into my depression, but then begin
to climb out again.

Keeping my mind on my work and things like SCA help me to cope.
Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]