Thanks for not being annoyed by my off-topic "natterings" ! i usually run
out of my 45 minute time limit Seflin gives us, so I try to be brief and
also try to stay on subject..often I fail to do either! My main reason
for participating, is to do anything I can to help my dad who is 79 and
has had PD for about 7 years, and like every PD victim here, did not
deserve to have it!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker