Dear Judith and all members:

PEACE - PEACE--PEACE   PLEASE NOTE QUESTION

While I do not know in detail what David said in his response to John
some letters had me wonder about a subject which is not often talked
about.

I have seen my wife 62/9yrs go from the timid and even keeled bride/wife
with a personality so sweet to a stubborn, arguemental, and mean
personality. Her hate, depression, negative thinking has turned her into
a women whose personality  I do no longer recognize.

While we all assume that it is the PD causing it, it is hard to overlook
these latest characteristics when you live with it. The sin in this whole
matter is that the patient does not admit that there is anything wrong
and does not want help.

Having seen a personality change so drastically I am now under the
opinion that the writer might have recognized our David Booth might be
feeling real low.

David, if you read this, keep in mind that I am not judging you nor am I
sure of what you could have written, however somebody brought up that
they had seen your writing change and suggested that maybe there has been
some personality change. That hit home with me because of my situation.

Please do not be bitter with some of us who are only caregivers and are
not going through the pain the PWP goes through, nor do we totally
understand the fear the PWP experiences.

***Question -- for the benefit of all of us please advice if your mate or
partner (PWP)  has gone through the drastic personality change I have
witnessed in my partner.****

To all Peace--Peace

Henry Guttentag ([log in to unmask])