Marjorie Moorefield:

You have to date:

1) called me a "sanctimonious hypocrite"
2) suggested that I'm in the early stages of Alzheimers (how old are you?)
3) commented on my acting weird due most likely to medication troubles
4) stated I'm "flaming people" who backed you regarding a post of
locker-room humor a few months ago.

All this hate is coming from where? And why?

I want all of us to discuss PD and facets of PD (including humor) and to
save the unnecessary chat for the PD chat-line. I double-checked and
triple-checked with many others on the list to make sure I wasn't imagining
the scope of the situation. They agreed things were getting worse but told
me they preferred to just continually delete these messages on a daily
basis rather than contact these folks to voice their displeasure with the
way things were heading.

I wrote a parody (GUARANTEED OFFENSIVE) to try and approach this worsening
situation in my own way and hoped people would see themselves in one of the
characters and realize how they appeared to a lot of us.  The people that
crowed the loudest over my post (8-10 individuals) were the main offenders
of continuing threads way past the point where they should have died a
peaceful death (though they never saw it the same way).

So I wrote to you and others "off-list" (try it..it's easy) so as not to
use bandwidth by starting an argumentative thread on the list (like this
one) that everyone has to endure and/or delete. My message was short and to
the point and read as follows:

"Please stop posting this stuff. It is neither informative or humorous".

(This is an example of the "many nasty messages" Barb Mallut refers to in
her latest "barbed"comments on one of your posts today attacking me. )

So for standing up for what I believe an trying to effect a change in the
most direct manner (I don't have the dopamine for long winded replies back
and forth),  I  receive all these  cruel comments from you and others?

I'm fine, my medications are fine, my mind is clear, my life is good but my
honesty and directness really pushes others' buttons.

"God may forgive you for your words, Marjorie, but I no longer can."

-David Boots (38/6)