Neck/Shoulder Pain Improves w/ Massage/Increased Elavil

Happy holidays, folks..

It's been @ two months now since an associate of my chief neuro increased my
 Elavil (Amitriptylene) from 25 mg/night to 100 mg /night to help w/neck
pain.  This is one of the various uses for this drug, & it was the first drug
ever  prescribed for me, lo so many years ago.    In addition, he prescribed
Ibuprofen w/meals.

For a little  longer than two months ago, I have been receiving massage
therapy by a licensed therapiist who concentrates primarily on my
neck/shoulder area.

The result so far is I'm experiencing noticeably less neck/throat/shoulder
pain on most days, &  I'm also having more quality "on" time.  My other meds
at present are  2 Xanax, 0.25, per day, 4 Sinemets, 25/100, per day, &   3
Parlodel. 2.5, per day.

On another note,  I am having a lot of fun pursuing my genealogy on the
 Internet--some around me would say  to the detriment of everything else,
like gift-buying or keeping  current on this  wonderful list (a few digests
backed up in my queue!).

I count all my Internet families among this years Greatest Blessings!

Barbara Blake-Krebs       (dx 1984, 56  years young)

Dec.  22, 1996