Marjorie,
         I think we all owe you a vote of thanks for a job well done. I find
especially interesting the disproportionate rate of PD deaths white vs. black.
As you say, perhaps there is a statistician amongst us who can convert these
numbers into a form that will help in our quest for research funding.

>>All of the statistics I have entered on the Net in the past week or so,
represent 4 lunch breaks cut *very* short & 8 regular breaks
used finding & copying all this information.  I hope they will be of use
to someone who can really understand them.<<

Perhaps we can promote this as a new form of dieting.

Joe Young