I lost you address so I am taking this opportunity, after seeing your
correspondence to Karen, to re-establish our communication.
Sorry that we didn't make contact when you were up here, but those are busy
times. I want to bring up a subject, which I know from Sandy, rubs you the
wrong way as it does me. That is the travesty of  not letting the fetal cell
patients know whether they received the real material, or not. It is becoming
a joke the different stories they come up with as reasons for being unable to
tell. I am fed up and I am considering writing the medical editor of the NEW
YORK TIMEs  and acquaint him with the situation in the hope that the
newspaper might exert enough pressure on the hospital to force out this
information.
I would appreciate your response to this action.

Ed Ashley