Marling,

You wrote in part:

> The bad part for me is that I take the meds at first on a regular sched=
ule and
> then in a few weeks or months I am suddenly having tremors or shakes =
or
> restless
> legs or whatever 20 minutes or so before my next scheduled dose.  Then =
I must
> increase the meds to control everything.  I feel like I will eventually=
 be
> taking pills every hour around the clock---bad dream.

It has been my experience that I can't control every moment of my PD day.
I find looking for the best compromise is a lot less stressfull  than try=
ing for
perfection.  Leaves me free for the battles I can win (eg getting my ment=
al
attitude right).

By the way, you are obviously one hell of a fighter.  Glad your on my sid=
e.

Dennis