I am  a brand new member of this PD list.  I joined to find out all
I can about this disease; as my wonderful mother is afflicted with PD.
She takes Sinemat 25/250 four times a day[ 1/2 a pill each time.  She s
presently taking no other meds.  I know I am speaking in generalties,
but that seems to be a small dose...She does not exhibit tremors, but I
notice extraneous movements of the head and neck.  Also, any stress
makes symptoms worse.  Is this all par for the course?  Somebody also
has informed me of a new drug that has been very successfulll... I
believe they are trying to push it through the FDA at this time...
Please pardon me for my ignorance on PD; and know that I do not wish to
waste anyone's time.
Respectfully submitted,                                         Cathy
Bradley