Thank you, Marling, for your reply.  Hobbies are very important to my
husband's mental health and physical function.  Gardening, for
instance,keeps his muscles in tone thus allowing him to be operate more
effectively in the summer.  He is always anxious to 'get the garden going'
in the spring so that he can realize it's benefits.

SCA is a fun organization and probably provides you and your son with lots
of stimulating conversation as well as activity.  My son was impressed that
you replied to our post.  Some of the most unusual people I have ever met,
I've met through SCA.  Guess it attracks unique (and exceedingly
interesting) individuals.

Which leads to a question that might be helpful to the list.  What hobbies
or activities do people engage in to stave off the limitations of PD?
------
Regards
Mary Ann and Jim
(Bent Willow is the name of our farm)