     My profound thanks to J. R. Bruman for his Current Science Reviews and
also to other contributors who give us solid medical and scientific
information.   It has sometimes seemed to me over that past year or so that
these people are being crowded out by the sheer size of the list and the
large number of other members with quite different needs.  I urge our
physicians and scientist and researchers to please stay with us.  Some of us
search especially for you when we go through our list of mail.
                                             Sara Thomas ([log in to unmask])