Hi David,

I have had a long history of neck pain.  Although I think it resembles
Tortacollis in that I've had the pull to the left since the early 1980s, I
now think it may have been caused initially by undiagnosed whiplash
complicated by repetitive strain injuries and possible nerve damage.  I
reached this conclusion through discussions on some other aol forums &
reflection on my own history.  A member of the neurological staff which
oversees my neuro care evaluated me for Botox treatment in the past year, &
concluded it would be risky in my case.

Thanks for your thoughtful response, & may we all have the best possible New
Year.

Regards,

Barbara Blake-Krebs
Merriam, KS