Hello
I've been a listener for a couple of months now.  When I first wrote I
was having trouble with swelling of the ankles.  This problem has been
taking care of and I wish to thank you all for your help.

I now need your help again.  First a little back round info.  I'm 35
years old and was diagnosed with parkinson 2 years ago.  The right side
is affected worse than the left.  Now the problem, I started my treatment
for parkinson with permax 1mg 3x a day.  A year later one of my doctors
started me on eldepryl 5mg 2x a day.  On my last visit he started me on
sinemet cr 50/200.  I took my first pill on Dec 23 an hour before
bedtime.  I ended up vomiting for 2 hours, sweat from head to toes and
than the chill for a couple of hours.  I did not continue because of the
holiday and the fact the doctor who pre-scribed it went on vacation.  Has
anyone had the same experience and did it go away if you kept taking the
drug.

Any info to this would be greatly appreciated.  you can send it to my
email:

Thanks for your time
b.c.