To the members of the listserv, greetings of the holiday seasons,  Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year.  Help, please.
        Last evening, late - after receiving the PARKINSN Digest - I hit the Delete
key when I had highlighted the phrase<<parkinsn.txt>>because of a minor
difficulty downloading the Digest.  You know what happened - I lost the
blinkin' file!  I need one kind person to send me the Digest for 27 December
to 28 December.  Thank you for your kindness.  Please post to this listserv
that you have sent said Digest, and with any luck, I'll only get 6 copies!
        Judging from recent trends in communication styles, we are plenty fast
enough to take offense, especially in response to any implication that one
doesn't suffer also, or understand the suffering.  Warm winds - hot air
containing inflammatory  remarks - aggravate both temperature and length of
the ensuing discussion.
        Moments when there is a certain tension with which we deal with one another
abound as opportunities for us to practice seeing the best in our neighbor,
catching them doing something right.  Count ten before you flame someone.
 Give the same benefit of the doubt as you expect.
        Alan Bonander had a wonderful way of ignoring conflict.  He knew it, but
felt that there were more important things to do with his energies.  I'm glad
to have known him as a role model.
                                Happy Holidays         Don Penny, [log in to unmask]
                                                                                Looking for corkscrews.