My symptoms are still fairly mild, including tremor in right hand and leg, with
restless leg syndrome, and lately the restless leg also includes spasms which
curly my toes.
My meds include Sinemet CR 50/200 4xday; Paxil 20mg 3xday; Eldepryl 5mg 2xday;
and now Clonazepam .5mg 1-4xday as needed(I take it twice a day 12 hours apart)
I wish I could still compete in sports, however due to a knee injury I must be
very careful about my right leg (yes the one with the tremor).  Part of my
problem now is that since I have no cartiledge in the right knee and weakened
tendons and ligaments, the restless leg spasms feel as if they are pulling my
knee apart.
Isn't it fun to have PD on top of other problems.  I guess I will also need to
begin to write with my left hand as my writing is being effected when I am
tired.

Sorry, I did not intend for this to turn into a bitch session.  I am sure many
of you are worse off than I am, and I should be looking at the bright
side,-------------if there is one--------oh yes------my tremor is at just the
right rate now to shake a martini perfectly.
Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]