Pat S.

You are absolutly right.  If the first doctor does not satisfy, get another.  I
have seen 3 in less than 2 years.  Now I have one who is wonderful. He has been
up front with all the possible reactions and told me that I am the only one who
can truely gage what is happening within my body.  He listens and that is
unusual for a specalist, at least to me.  Also, I can call his office and know
that some time during that day HE will call me back.  Sometimes when he is very
busy, the call is late in the evening, but he calls.
Again, I agree, if not satisfied with the doctor, get another one.  It seldom
pays to only go to one in the first place, as a second opinion is best to
confirm what is happening.
Marling McReynolds  [log in to unmask]