Brenda,

I also had a bumpy first experience with SINEMET, but I am quite reluctant to
give you any kind of advice, because I think the responsibility and the risk
have to be taken by a doctor.

Doctors may be wrong, or away for vacations, but medical diagnosis and
prescription are part of their job. PD patients or caregivers, cannot take
into account such things as side effects, interaction between drugs, etc...

I don't even tell you the kind of SINEMET I am taking, nor the number of
pills, just because I am not sure they are counted the same way in my country
and in yours.

Other inputs from the group would be appreciated.

Bernard JOLY