At 20:56 12/27/96 -0500, Ken Becker wrote:

>Let me get this straight: a mouse can make a map of his brain and I can't
>even remember where I left the remote for the TV????!!!!??

        Ken:

        Why should you expect to be different from the rest of the human
        race?  I can't remember where I put the keys when they are in my
        hand.............Best wishes....Jack

E. Jack Savely    [log in to unmask]    Topeka, Kansas
CG - Jeannette 58 - 20              Starliter on Chat
KANSAS - 'THE WHEAT STATE' HOME OF THE SUNFLOWER AND 'TOTO'
Ad Astra per Aspera  -  'To the Stars through Difficulty'