Margaret,

I do not know how I can help, but if you give me a specific assignment to
research, I will do my best.

I do know that every time I have a new prescription my pharmacist does a
printout from his computer of interactions and side effects for me.  He watches
everything that comes through on me because of the many interactions.  I am so
gratefull for him.

He not only checks my PD meds, but watches for interactions with others that are
given by my gp for other ailments, that is how I found out that I cannot have
any opiates as long as I take Eldepryl.  However, the indicin anti-inflamitory
for my gout does not react with any of my PD meds.  And it worked on my gout
wonderfully.

At any rate. I have no medical degree, but I am a researcher by profession and
will do what I can to help.  Just tell me what you want me to do, Margaret.

Another Helping (if shaking) hand
Marling McReynolds    [log in to unmask]