On Mon 30 Dec, Margaret Tuchman wrote:

> Looking forward to working on this project  !!!!"
> --------------------------------------
>
> Are there any interested PWPs or caregivers, friends, medical librarians,
> researchers, etc.. who would be willing to give a helping hand? I will be
> happy to search medline, or any other internet source. You can, ofcourse,
> contact Dr. Janis directly. To my mind, this is an opportunity to take control
> of our situation and become part of the solution! And more importantly, work
> with one of OUR OWN who needs helping hands/eyes.
> Please respond to:
> Dr. Ken Janis -- [log in to unmask]
>
> Looking for a better tomorrow!!
> Margaret

Dear Ken and Margaret. Your project promises to be a really worthwhile
undertaking. Although I cannot right now see a way that I can contribute, I
would like you to add my name to your list of volunteers. I have worked with
Margaret before, and I am sure that she will point out areas in which I can
help. Until then, I will consider myself in stand-by mode and await further
instructions.
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>