From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of John Davis
Sent:   Saturday, December 28, 1996 9:50 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        PWP and Colds

Barb Mallut recently commented in one of her postings  that one of her
daughters ran errands for her when she  suffered colds.

When I was first diagnosed with parkinsons 14 years ago, I read every thing
that I could find in the local library on the subject.  One of the medical
books that I read presented sort of a bad news/ good news format in
explaining the pros and cons of having parkinson's desease.  One of the
goods was that parkinson's patients almost never have colds. Another item
listed was resistance to cancer.

I have had sore throats since then but never have I gone into a full blown
cold. I'm curious to know if anyone else has seen the reference? Where?  I
have tried to locate it again and cannot.

John Davis 59/14   [log in to unmask]