Marling McReynolds wrote:

> In case you did not see my intro: I am 47 (48 in March 97) and althouth I was
> diagnosed a year and a half ago I have had symptoms for over 2 years.  My tremor
> is on my right side, arm and leg, and I have recently developed restless leg
> syndrome.  With each new symptom I dive back into my depression, but then begin
> to climb out again.

With yours symptons that seems mild as mine(and diagnosed about the same
time),are you able to practice sports such as voley or similar that
require competition ? I still am able to practice soccer regularly 3
times a week(it is quite competitive) and found out that is remarkably
good against depression and perhaps even contribute to a better
absorption of the meds such as levodopa(Sinemet).What are the symptoms
in your case of restless leg s. ? It is only a tremor or a mild
shaking(continous novonlutary agitation of the member) ?

Best wishes
--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+