   Dear Ken,
       On such and such date you wrote:

>Let me get this straight: a mouse can make a map of his brain and I can't
>even remember where I left the remote for the TV????!!!!??

     I think I got the answer for you..........Ken, You have to understand
that there is no connection between the Knobs on your radios and the TV
remote. I can, I really can,picture you walking around your home turning
the knobs of your radios on fully expecting to see the TV click on.It
really is an addiction. [But what a great one!]It distorts your
reality........Now, Ken, the TV remote is long, black [Has anyone ever see
a TV remote in color?] and has a bunch of buttons on it including one that
says "Power" Now..................

     Sure, no problem. Glad I could help...If it is needed you can take two
[2] aspirin and e-mail me in the morning
     TO THE CASUAL ONLOOKER IT MAY APPEAR THAT I AM PRACTICING MEDICINE
WITHOUT A LICENSE SO LET ME ADD THIS DISCLAIMER.....I AM NOT A REAL DOCTOR
BOT I DO PLAY ONE ON TV. THERE.

G.J. Lussier BS,MSW,ACSW,[LICSW]           12/28/96  6:13pm

P.S.  KEN, The mouse that could make a map of his brain.....well, he
died...Seems that he went the wrong way on a one way street and was run
over by a crazed Mass. Driver across the street from his pethouse at
M.I.T.. Flushed down the toilet this afternoon at 4:38pm, The moral of this
event?   Never,never be envious of a mouse.

[log in to unmask]   "OH, What A Beautiful Morning"