    Dear Reader,
   I'm sorry for not responding sooner but I was busy with some
extraordinary e-mail documents provided to me at no cost by John S. Walker,
The documents are email4u and getit4u  and they are incredible. Dozens upon
dozens of e-mail addresses along with some solid advice and encouragement.
Most of them have no obvious connection to PD but I'm more than a PWP. I
have other interests. I'm very interested in learning in general so I
appreciate John giving me a wide choice.

  As to whether John should rid his postings of his busnness interest I say
no way.If John were to take down his "busness card" many others would have
to take down theirs as well and that would affect dozens in this group. To
name a few.....ken becker,john cottingham, morjorie moorefield, marling
mcreynolds, barbara mallut,jeremy brown,barbara patterson,will
johnson,kathrynne holden, dale severance,joao paulo de caralho and yours
truely etc.

   there is one other angle from which to view this situation.You all
remember the Amos man aka "the snake oil man"? Of course you do.During his
"stay" with us he  helped to consume well in excess of
1200-1500 lines of type including 3 or more tours with his response to Ken
H's letter.[at a 150+ lines  per tour] Mow it seems to me that any group
willing to give that much thought,time and energy to a "Snake Oil Salesman"
ought to be willing to share space with someones like John and John and
Kathrynne and Will and Barbara and Barb. etc. As a matter of fact we ought
to publicly thank them for their generous support of our growth. I thank
you all.

MY Very Best to each and every one of you....

George J. Lussier, BA,MSW, ACSW, [LICSW] .....MY shingle is up!

[log in to unmask]   "OH, What A Beautiful Morning
                            OH what a beautiful day"