THIS is true: Many years ago I purchased a book "How to Improve Your
Memory", I misplaced it before  I had a chance to read it! I recently
found it, and one day soon, I plan to read it, cover to cover! Another
truism: I stopped using nutrasweet and Equal, a few weeks ago, and I DO
seem to have an improved memory, moreso on longterm than short term. I
have been having episodes of remembering things when  I was under 10 year
of age, I am 53 now.  I don't know if the brain tumor or alzheimers scare
is true, about the Nutrasweet, but I do believe it affects memory. Is
anyone else doing without it, to verify this? happy New Year to all!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker