Sorry about the demise of de mouse.....the good news is, I FOUND the
remote, it was stuck between the pages of the "How to Improve Your
Memory" book!!!! It's not easy, living among over 300 radios....running
around trying to find one that works, and is plugged in or has a good
battery, when someone calls and says "Hey Ken, there is a show on the
radio about radio collecting, and it already started! So I run out to the
car and use the car radio, NO PROBLEM! Well enough of this static.....
Happy New Year George...and anyone else who will  still pay attention to
me after this post!

[OO] LOOKING FOR RADIOS!
Ken Becker