Brian Collins:

Ohh POOH, Brian!  I think you're theory on colds is full of holes, at least
where us folks in the USA, are concerned.  WE don't get a lotta colds 'cause
we're not living on some piddly little island where it rains all time. <grin>

Heck... the reason we PWP in the USA don't get lotsa colds is we got TONS of
wide open spaces here so the germs can't get concentrated enough to develop
into colds! <giggle>

(Singing "Home, home on the range.... where the deer and the antelope plaaa a
a y... where seldom is heard a discouraaaaaging word and the skies are not
cloudy all day.") <--- Barb ain't into WAV files>

Barb Mallut
"Lil_Honey" on the Parkie Chat
[log in to unmask]  <----- P.S.  George L. THIS ain't no steeeenkin' "AD" fer
goodness sake!  It's a FREE-to-MSN-staff-members-ASSIGNED-email- address that
I had no choice in using, short of popping $$$ for an outside ISP each month.
Sheeesh!  And in mentioning my job, I use THAT for reference to back up a
comment I might make, not to advertise!  SO THERE!
(pouting prettily) GOT THAT <wink> B.