I was very sopecific in my lettrs ,, it  was the only ited item listed.
Mine ledft taking my two sons, twoyeara ago,just prior to m pallidotomy.
They will nott be back.
I amm 40 years old, stl decent looking, 6'150 lbs of muscle, wavy brown
 hair , deep blue  eyes, aristk
oops aristocticc (large nose) I hve had
PD for 10 years. I am psently not well off financiaally  b ut this is
just temporary. I am well  educted, very intellient , intemnse yet
sensitve, great sense of humor, publised  poet, horrid tp
typist, lousy cook, great lover if i rememmbeer correctly . gentle and
kind ,very active n my chrch.   EXTREME?LY LONELy Iamm looking  for
 an attractve  sensuall lady with PD who hasn't givn up on life or love.
My ojective  is  happyy marriage lastng the rest ofour lives.
Well, lades it;'s your move.
Bill Harrington