  [Sorry for the additional spammage, but not too many
   people have subscribed to cccc-announce yet* and this
   is kind of an important message. Will try to refrain
   for a bit after this...  --EC]

CCCC Online is becoming more and more an interactive resource, but the
textual material representing the convention content is generally the
catalyst for our conversations. Which is to say:

PRESENTERS: We need your stuff!

 cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

|  CCCC/97 Online
|  The internet home of the
|  Conference on College Composition and Communication's
|  annual convention
|  March 12-15, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
|  http://www.missouri.edu/~cccc/97/

 cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

** Why **

CCCC Online is designed to be a resource constructed by and for the
members of the organization. It depends upon the generous contributions of
presenters to create a rich and valuable resource. The more folks add, the
better resource we make, especially for those of our colleagues who cannot
attend the convention.

** What **

Anything, really. That is, you could simply contribute the abstract of
your presentation as submitted with your proposal. You could submit early
drafts of papers, outlines, graphics, etc. Anything submitted now can be
updated, revised, or replaced as necessary.

** How **

The web forms at http://www.missouri.edu/~cccc/97/contribforms.html might
be the first choice. Texts submitted there automatically have their own
web pages created and an entry/link added to the index. For most folks it
*should* work OK to simply copy text from whatever word processor, text
editor, or web browser it's in and paste it into the appropriate box in
the form.

If that presents a problem or is inconvenient, we can resort to other
means: email (send to [log in to unmask]), ftp (we can set up a CCCC
directory on zaphod.lc.missouri.edu, inquire for password), or
print/floppy disk (send c/o Eric Crump to 231 Arts & Science, University
of Missouri, Columbia MO 65211).

Contribute early!
Contribute often!

Thanks!

--Eric Crump
  on behalf of the CCCC Computers in Composition and Communication
  committee

* To receive periodic announcements about CCCC Convention events, CCCC
Online events, and any other pertinent info, subscribe to
[log in to unmask] by sending email to
[log in to unmask] with the msg: subscribe cccc-announce
yourfirstname yourlastname. This is a moderated list, though anyone may
post CCCC-related or other relevant announcements.