Hello everybody!  Very soon (if not already) CASLL members for
1996 will be receiving two new books from Inkshed Publications.
They are:

INTEGRATING VISUAL AND VERBAL LITERACIES
Edited by W. F. Garrett-Petts and Donald Lawrence

TWO SIDES TO A STORY: GENDER DIFFERENCE IN STUDENT NARRATIVE
by Jaqueline McLeod-Rogers

If you subscribe to this listserve and are NOT a member of CASLL,
you can purchase these books directly from Inkshed Publications.

COST:
Integrating Visual and Verbal Literacies      $25.00
Two Sides to a Story                          $16.95

You can order the books by:

1)  replying to this e-mail and placing an order (include P.O. # if
appropriate)

2)  sending an order by snail mail to:

          Inkshed Publications
          c/o Sandy Baardman
          340 Education Bldg.
          University of Manitoba
          Winnipeg, Manitoba
          R3T 2N2

3)   faxing an order to Inkshed Publications, c/o Sandy Baardman
     (204) 275-5962

You will receive your order within three weeks along with an invoice.

To all of you CASLL folks out there, as usual, we'd really appreciate your
supporting this publication initiative by asking your library to order these
books, either directly from the above addresses or by contacting:

          John Coutts Library Services
          6900 Kinsmen Court
          P.O. Box 1000
          Niagara Falls, ON
          L2E 7E7

Greetings to all.  We hope you enjoy these new books.
Have a great 1997!

Sandy Baardman