Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 11:50:00 -0400
From: Don Soucy <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: News for Educators In a Hurry * WWW * Announce * 97/01

Site: News for Educators in a Hurry
Type: WWW
From: IAT INFOBITS No. 43 ([log in to unmask])
Date: 28 January 1997

Class IV Publications, Inc., was "created by teachers who were
frustrated because they did not have time to keep up with the news
related to the rapid changes in education." Rather than reading dozens
of print sources or spending time searching the Internet for education
news, educators can get free subscriptions to the online education
newsletters USA ED.NET BRIEFS or WASHINGTON ED.NET BRIEFS. These
newsletters, consisting of a collection of brief summaries of education
news stories, are designed to be read in less than ten minutes, yet
give the reader a reasonably complete overview of the week's important
education news. For more information connect to http://www.classiv.com/

Copyright 1997, Institute for Academic Technology. All rights reserved.
May be reproduced in any medium for non-commercial purposes.

DISCLAIMER:  We do our best to verify the information in C-EdRes posts, but
we do not guarantee accuracy nor agree with every opinion expressed.  Please
report inaccuracies to [log in to unmask]  For questions about this
resource, please contact the site, not C-EdRes.