Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 11:42:11 GMT
From: Avril Henry <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: The Stuart Masque: Music

Can anyone kindly point me to in-print tapes or CDs of music which
has been associated with the Masques? My bibliography has musical
scores, and plenty *about* the music, but no examples of recordings.

Avril
  e-mail: [log in to unmask]
     tel: 01392 264252
     fax: +44 1392 264361
   snail: Professor Avril Henry, School of English & American Studies,
          Queen's Building, Queen's Drive, University of Exeter,
          EXETER, UK, EX4 4QH