Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 13:20:41 -0500
From: Clifford Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PERFORM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Publications

Medieval Institute Publications announces the following new books in the EDAM
Monograph Series:

THE PLAY OF DANIEL: CRITICAL ESSAYS, ed. Dunbar H. Ogden with a transcription
of the Music by Marcel Zijlstra. Also contains photographic facsimile of the
pages in the manuscript containing this play. Paper $15.00; casebound $30.00

TECHNOLOGY, GUILDS, AND EARLY ENGLISH DRAMA, by Clifford Davidson. Paper $15;
casebound $35.00.

Orders to: Medieval Institute Publications, Western Michigan University,
Kalamazoo, MI 49008; fax: 616-387-8750. Visa and Mastercard accepted. Add $3.00
for the first book and $0.50 for each additional book for postage and handling
($4.00 and $1.00 outside the U.S.).

THE EARLY DRAMA, ART AND MUSIC REVIEW, 19, No. 1 (Fall 1996):

Contains articles by Nerida Newbigin ("Art and Drama in Fifteenth-Century
Florence"); Dunbar H. Ogden ("Set Pieces and Special Effects in Liturgical
Drama--I"); and Elza Tiner ("Lydgate's Texts in Performance--I"); reviews by
Ann Eljenholm Nichols, Sandra Billington, Victor Scherb, and Miriam Skey;
review of performance of SPONSUS at The Cloisters; Recent Publications.

Subscription: $8 per year ($10 for institutions) -- two issues. Send
subscriptions to Medieval Institute Publications, Western Michigan University,
Kalamazoo, MI 49008.