Enclosed is a very interesting announcement (forewarded from SEDIT-L)
about N&Q available for searching on the WWW; I think this is exactly
the kind of resource that needs to be made available for on-line
searching and I hope many REED-ers will find it useful!

Dr Abigail Ann Young, Records of Early English Drama| [log in to unmask]
Victoria College, University of Toronto             | utoronto.ca |
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/reed.html |  REED's Home Page  |
http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~reed/stage.html|Our New Theatre Resource Page |