Dear Jacqueline,

I enjoyed reading your message and would very much more information on
your vitamin C/cranberry juice concoction:

1) Do you simply dissolve the tablets into the juice?

2)  Do you use sinemet 25/100's?

3)  Do you make a  fresh batch daily?

4) Have you found that it reduces your total daily sinemet dosage?

By way of background,my primary symptom is a tremor on the left side.  I
had a very successful thalamotomy on my left side in 1991 (neurosurgeon
was Pat Kelly thrn at Mayo, now at NYU) and a not-so-effective
thalamotomy just two weeks ago on the other side; my vision would have
been impaired (or worse) if the probe had gone much deeper.  I currently
take 1,060 mgs. of sinemet daily; 3 50/200 CR's and 4.5 25/100's (plus
permax, amantadine, and prozac).  As with you, I seem to be quite
sensitive to protein.  Also the longer I live with PD the more I'm aware
of the  impact of my emotions on  this disease--for better or worse.
Finally, I was diagnosed in 1987 at age 47.

And, don't ask me why, but I remain employed full-time as the executive
director of the State Bar of Montana.  Jusr kidding about the why: the
job is good for me and I believe I'm good for the organization.

I look forward to hearing from you at your convenience.

Happy birthday.

George L. Bousliman
Helena, Montana