Sorry, George.  I replied to your earlier message when you asked about
Dad's receiving your msgs.--does this mean you didn't get that one?

Dad has received both of your earlier messages and probably the third--I
haven't seen him since last nite.  He is "composing" an answer  (hope
your not *really* needing his help on that cabinet--it could take a
while.

I just saved your last msg. as a text file, in order to retrieve the
attachment.  It seems to be encoded, though, and while I *thought* I had
a decoder on this machine. . . :(

Well, I'll try it at work tomorrow.

Dad has just entered the VA hospital here in Lexington for a "tune-up"
(100,000 mi? 200,000 mi? 1 million mi? <g>) Anyway, he'll be away from
the computer for a couple of weeks.  If I can get your drawing printed
out I'll send it to him at the hospital and maybe he can work on it
there.

joyce

p.s.  absolutely LUV your subject line!!!  Best to you, George.  Keep up
the good work and keep smiling!