On Thu 02 Jan, LeAnne Coffey wrote:
> I am sending this message in hopes of getting some help for my ex-boss
> who has Parkinson's.  He called me at home over the Christmas Break to
> ask his questions about this because my husband has Parkinson's.  My
> ex-boss has been at home recovering from triple bypass heart surgery.
> His doctors are having a heck of a time getting all of his medicines to
> work together.  One tremendous problem that he is having is that the
> Parlodel is making him terribly sick at his stomach.  Have any of you
> experienced this with Parlodel?  I would be most anxious to hear about it
> if you have, so that I might help him!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sincerely,
>
> LeAnne Coffey

Hello LeAnne.  You are unfortunate to have not only your husband but your
Ex-Boss as sufferers of PD. Unfortunally I find it difficult to comment on
the conclusion that Parlodel is the cause of your Ex-Boss's sickness. It
is not a reaction that I have heard of before, but that doesn't rule it
out. To tackle it from another direction: Parlodel is tending to give way
to some of the more recent Dopamine Agonists as they are called these days.

His doctors have a choice of Pergolide (Celance), Re-Quip (Ropinirole),
(These are perhaps the most popular potions)- you could suggest that they
replace the Parlodel, and see what happens.

--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>