       Last night, I received a spam from [log in to unmask] I
was somewhat irritated, so I pressed the REPLY key and sent it
back (so I thought) to the originator, but today I received a note
from someone (call him X) who apparently subscribes to the
Parkinson's discussion list. He received my reply (directed to the
spammer!) under the heading RE: David Boots/Jeremy Brown (!)

    I pressed REPLY to thank him for bringing the problem to my
attention. Fortunately I copied myself, because my reply did NOT
go to X, it went to someone else (call him Y) who had sent me a
note. Not only that, Internav showed X in the address box during
message composition. Internav is apparently transcribing
addresses from one note to the next when the REPLY key is used.

    Therefore, I must assume that my intended reply to
went instead to the Parkinson's list server. If so, I apologize for
any
confusion or inconvenience this has caused.

   A copy of eMAM's spam has been forwarded to
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]

                                                             -Bill