At 02:02 PM 1/3/97 -0500, you wrote:

>just a quick question from a long-time reader/lurker...does anyone know
>anything about aricept?  My father (caretaker for mother 73/10) clipped
>an article and showed it to my mother's nuerologist; she's probably going
>to start on it when it becomes available next month.

Discussion of Aricept can be found at:

http://dem0nmac.mgh.harvard.edu/neurowebforum/AlzheimersDiseaseArticles/

[log in to unmask]      That man may last, but never lives,
                        Who much receives, but nothing gives;
HomeBoy #Parkinsons         Whom none can love, whom none can thank,--
                               Creation's blot, creation's blank.
John Cottingham           Thomas Gibbons (1720-1785): When Jesus dwelt.