(3 Jan 1977)
Dear Dr. Winterkorn:
will be able to stick with us. Much of our correspondence is about
symptoms and treatment, and we sorely need all the help we can get
from educated professionals like yourself.
BTW, regarding your mention of mixing Sinemet with orange juice,
There is a report in a current issue of Neurology* of the first
double-blind crossover trial on that very subject, with significant
encouraging results. Should certainly improve life for many PWP.
* Rappert E et al; Neur 1996;47:1493-1495
Cheers,
Joe

J. R. Bruman (818) 789-3694
3527 Cody Road