 1996 Grass Roots Fund Drive Program

First I would like to thank all who contributed and for your personal notes
of confidence.

Eleven people contributed  $4502.00  with one extraordinary ordinary gift of
$ 3,000. 00 which I will report on separately in a few days and the smallest
gift of $ 1.00.

For those new to the list and to those who missed the prior postings , I have
added as an attachment the prior posting describing the grass roots fund
concept and instructions.

Now that the  creditability of the program has been demonstrated perhaps more
members can participate this coming year.

Our goal shoud be to see more monthly pledges with a reminder to write your
check  when you pay your  on line server bill. To encourage more to
participate , I will match by doubling any check of $ 5.00 or a  lesser
amount  to the extent of $ 100.00 per month for 12 months.  As an  example,
 if I receive a check for $ 4.00 payable to the NPF I will forward  with your
check my check for $ 8.00.

The NPF estimates it takes $ 100,000 per year to set up and maintain one
research facility.

Let our goal for 1997 be that we raise enough money collectively to support
one research facility. If 835 members gave $5.00 per month this year we could
meet that goal.

Best of the new year and good health to you all.

Mail checks to:

Dale Severance
145 Hicks Street   Apt A45
Brooklyn, NY 11201