let's just say that while I think it is a good philosophy, the abbreviation
stands for something, that written out in full, might offend.  It means,
"What the ...", which I'm sure everyone can guess the rest.  While in
college, the fraternity to which I belonged as a little sister, used to have
WTF parties mid-way thru the semester, near mid-terms exams.  The premise was
that when things start getting too stressful, or whatever, then sometimes
you've just got to say "WTF!" and go have some fun and blow everything off
and not worry about it.  In dealing with my PD, and all of the associated
aggravations and stresses that go along with it (and with life in general for
that matter), that I often find it to be a good philosophy to adopt.  It
helps keep me sane and adds a bit of humour to an otherwise possibly
depressing situation.

Wendy