FYI, my Mum had one of these, so I though this might be of interest to some
of the people on the list.

>Gtube via [log in to unmask]
>
>G-tube and J-tube list for users of, and caregivers to those who use,
>feeding gastrostomies.
>
>This is an unmoderated list for any person who uses a feeding gastrostomy
>or provides personal or professional care to a person with a feeding
>gastrostomy. List topics include nutrition, tube attachments, feeding
>regimes, stoma care, leak management, transition back to oral feeding.
>
>To subscribe, send email with the subject SUBSCRIBE to
>
>You can also subscribe on the World Wide Web at:
>
>   http://listmaster.iinet.net.au/cgi-bin/list-about?gtube
>
>Owner:  Ward Scarff  <[log in to unmask]>
>
>                                 -------
>Use this information at your own risk.  For more information and disclaimer
>send E-mail to [log in to unmask] with the command  INFO NEW-LIST
>in the body.

--------- My opinions are my own, NIP's opinions are theirs ----------
Simon J. Coles                                 Email: [log in to unmask]
New Information Paradigms                  Work Phone: +44 1344 778783
http://www.nipltd.com/                     Work Fax:   +44 1344 772510
=============== Life is too precious to take seriously ===============