Simon writes:

>After a happy holiday messing around, I can now host mailing lists here at
>NIP.
>
>If anyone has an idea for a list they would like to run, I (or more
>accurately, NIP) would be happy to consider hosting it without charge.

Yes, Simon, I would be interested in a list for editors of Parkinson's
related Newsletters, so that we could share information which is already in
a format suitable for use.  I do know there are some web sites which
provide information, but they are not always written in a format suitable
for the lay person. And sometimes if the documents are too long, I have
trouble down loading and using (I still have minimal computer skills!)

Joy Graham
Editor Western Australian Newsletter and contributor to Parkinson's
Australia Magazine