From:   PARKINSN: Parkinson's Disease - Information Exchange Network on behalf
of Dale Severance join list
Sent:   Monday, January 06, 1997 12:41 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: Tricks of the Trade  a response by Dale Severance

In a message dated 97-01-05 15:08:29 EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< TRICKS OF THE TRADE >>

Hi Folks:

I just read Sam's article and learned something new abour PD that is why this
list service is so dam good.

I never new that swelling feet was a PD symptom and Sams article was the
first time I have noticed it mentioned. I have been on a shoe buying spree
never quite getting a comfortable shoe even though I buy larger than pre PD.

Is swelling feet a common PD related ailment?

Dale Severance
Brooklyn, NY.