On Mon 23 Dec, Allan Rosenberg wrote:
> I would be happy to work with anyone asking about reactions to Permax - or
> maybe better - all Parkinson's medications that are not usually documented by
> the manufacturers or our neurologists. If someone is interested Ias suggested
> I can either try it myself or take a supporting role. Let me know your
> thoughts

Hello Allan.  A short while ago I came to the conclusion that there was enough
evidence coming in to suggest that a small group of people taking Permax were
experiencing a type of adverse reaction which has not been described in the PDR.
I did not feel that I could take on the work myself, and asked if anyone would
care to take on the job. I think I suggested that Jeremy Browne may be
interested because he has experienced this problem. However, Jeremy has not
responded, so if you are still interested Allan, I suggest that you go ahead
and see what you can stir up from the list. I will help if I can, but
essentially I am dumping the problem in your lap. OK?
Regards,
--
Brian Collins  <[log in to unmask]>